QR Code - go ahead see if it works!

QRCode

Friday, October 02, 2009

Friday Fill In - October 2, 2009


1. I have a history of laughing hysterically at inappropriate times (did you all see Grey's Anatomy at George's funeral . . . . that would be me).




2. A foreign language is something I wish I knew.



3. I'm eating (or recently ate) oatmeal with raisons and dried cranberries.



4. Lots of rain on the road today.



5. So that's it, that's life.



6. Sleeping for a couple of hours is better than nothing!



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to driving to Port Clinton, tomorrow my plans include relaxing in Port Clinton and Sunday, I want to return from Port Clinton and go to a clambake!  And if you want to see where we will be in Port Clinton, go here.  It is really roughing it . . . no dishwasher, no microwave.

No comments: