QR Code - go ahead see if it works!

QRCode

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

we're back and I have a couple of pics

Vacation was super-fabulous.  I was out of the office from Thursday, July 15 through Sunday August 1!!  Because of my job, there were times when I had to do some work and log in, but I kept it to a minimum and only if I couldn't do something on my blackberry.  The one woman in my office was little peeved about the length of my vacation . . . on the other hand, there is a lot to be said for working at the same place for 38 years. 

I haven't downloaded any of my pics from vacation.  On the camera I took to work, I do have one picture of Zachariah from vacation.  The rest I have put into my laptop and need to move them elsewhere. 

Also, I do have a pic of the summer swap package I received from Chris Love.  The box arrived yesterday.  Great timing and it was chock full of fun stuff from Lake County, California.

There is a beautiful coffee cup, a bag of organic decaf coffee and a soap bottle apron.  There are maps and information about the area and the Love Family Farm.  There are two glass beads, which didn't show up too well in the photo.  There is a book, Chopping Spree, by Diane Mott Davidson, which I have yet to read.  And, there was a skein of alpaca yarn (4 oz.) in a beautiful shade of grays and blues (almost into the purple range).  Thanks so much Chris!  It is a great package.

2 comments:

Jane said...

See - I made it over here! Nice package. Looking forward to seeing some vacation pics.

Natalie Rush said...

Glad you had a great vacation! It is nice to have long ones. :)