QR Code - go ahead see if it works!

QRCode

Friday, February 05, 2010

Friday Fill In - February 5, 2010

Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open.
~ John Barrymore

1. I know I should go to bed early every evening, but there are books to be read and knitting to be done and I should exercise . . . .


2. January is the longest month and all  months should be no longer than 28 days.  Add another month is they have too.

3. You can't help but smile at babies.

4. Knitting socks; bring it on!

5. Where have you looked for happiness?

6. Patience is now available, in a medicine cabinet near you!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing because tomorrow my plans include Market Day volunteering (at 6:30), Lindsey's OMEA competition at 8:50, Zachariah's swimming at 9:45, Lindsey's swimming practice at 1:00, Mass (Lindsey is playing and I am an EM) at 4:30 and I suppose THEY will want to be fed and Sunday, I want to rest, but I will be having lunch with Janet and will be adding beads to Sarah's dress and I think I will be making Julia Child's Beef Bourguignon for dinner (I watched Julia and Julie and have to say that I have been wanting to make this ever since)!

2 comments:

achildoftheking said...

Busy weekend. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I agree what a busy weekend! I would take another month too.