It’s as simple and as difficult as that.
Michael Leunig
1. It's time for really hot weather . . . we need really hot weather . . . it has been seasonally cooler and damp this summer.
2. Bed; it's not a bad place for sleep and other fun stuff.
3. I must be Friday since I am doing Friday fill in.
4. Knitting is the best thing I have ever known to keep my hands busy and my eating controlled
5. My husband is simply a great guy.
6. The last time I laughed really loudly was last night . . . Lindsey was out with her friend, Dave and I had sat outside for a long time and then came in after dark. Lindsey came home and we were still sitting in the dark and scared her! What fun.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending one on one time with Zachariah, tomorrow my plans include having friends over and 4:30 mass with the Youth Liturgy group and Sunday, I want to do minimal stuff but we will be having friends who will spend the night Saturday so I will make breakfast on Sunday, clean Sarah's room, marinate chicken for dinner, welcome Lindsey home and having Janet over for dinner and she too will be spending the night!
Michael Leunig
1. It's time for really hot weather . . . we need really hot weather . . . it has been seasonally cooler and damp this summer.
2. Bed; it's not a bad place for sleep and other fun stuff.
3. I must be Friday since I am doing Friday fill in.
4. Knitting is the best thing I have ever known to keep my hands busy and my eating controlled
5. My husband is simply a great guy.
6. The last time I laughed really loudly was last night . . . Lindsey was out with her friend, Dave and I had sat outside for a long time and then came in after dark. Lindsey came home and we were still sitting in the dark and scared her! What fun.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending one on one time with Zachariah, tomorrow my plans include having friends over and 4:30 mass with the Youth Liturgy group and Sunday, I want to do minimal stuff but we will be having friends who will spend the night Saturday so I will make breakfast on Sunday, clean Sarah's room, marinate chicken for dinner, welcome Lindsey home and having Janet over for dinner and she too will be spending the night!

No comments:
Post a Comment