QR Code - go ahead see if it works!

QRCode

Friday, May 08, 2009

Friday Fill In - May 8, 2009

I'll never be able to write,
though everything I write is
a poem to my mother."
—Sharon Doubiago


1. Apples are to oranges as cheese is to crackers.

2. I am going to knit a sock next week . . . and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear the end of the week creeping up on me.

4. Display the flag.

5. Do what you want to do, but be honest about it.

6. He was walking along without a care in the world and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in fthe wagon was a bucket filled with mud.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my sister and niece's arrival, making kolacky and Danish pastry, tomorrow my plans include my niece's shower and spending time with my sisters and Sunday, I want to recover!

No comments: