QR Code - go ahead see if it works!

QRCode

Friday, April 03, 2009

Friday Fill In - April 3, 2009




1. Angel or not, I will try to exercise this weekend.

2. Dave, you are my love, any way you want me.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of doggy poop.

4. I am exhausted after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I like to find my own private space.

6. A day spent with my extended family (including all of their out-laws) is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting the laundry done, tomorrow my plans include driving to Kentucky for my niece's birthday, visiting with the extended family (mentioned in 6 above) and Sunday, I want to drive home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

exercise.. ugh! have fun with that ;-) Doggy poop? okay.... was she telling you her secret ingredient? XD

Have a great weekend :-D

Janet said...

Hope your drive and visit went well!