
1. Why do we have to grow up?
2. Waking early and getting moving quickly are now habits.
3. I have a horrible cole.
4. I had never heard the phrase "burble" and it fits my 15 year old to a tee! (BURBLE: to talk meaningless gibberish).
5. I continue doing the same things over and over again, the way I always do.
6. How was I to know that I would become my Mother.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include swimming, water aerobics and spending time with a group of friends and Sunday, I want to go to church, go to Leanne's Confirmation meeting, go to be early!
2. Waking early and getting moving quickly are now habits.
3. I have a horrible cole.
4. I had never heard the phrase "burble" and it fits my 15 year old to a tee! (BURBLE: to talk meaningless gibberish).
5. I continue doing the same things over and over again, the way I always do.
6. How was I to know that I would become my Mother.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include swimming, water aerobics and spending time with a group of friends and Sunday, I want to go to church, go to Leanne's Confirmation meeting, go to be early!
1 comment:
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment