1. I'm really sleepy, I'm incredibly bored, I think I will clean my office.
2. Why do I have an overwhelming urge to keep junk and not just purge purge purge!
3. How does this shreder work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put lipstick on my lips, except on weekends.
5. I consider myself lucky because I have a wonderful husband.
6. One day we’ll see our kids be happy at what they want to do which is really a measure of success and not just money or fame.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Nims Island with Zachariah, tomorrow my plans include water aerobics, library and visit with Donna and Stan and Sunday, I want to go to 8:30 mass at St. Stan's, work on Lindsey's dress and figure out if I can do the shawl for Sarah!
No comments:
Post a Comment