QR Code - go ahead see if it works!

QRCode

Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Fill In - 12/12/2008

1. Friends are gifts from God.
2. Good health; it's sometime genetic, sometime luck and lots of work (eating right and exercising).
3. I'm ready for the weekend or vacation or both.
4. Rolling over onto my husband's pillow in the morning and lingering in his smell is one of my favorite smells.
5. The oldest ornament I have are ornaments that our parents got us when we were teens (dated - probably 1969 . . . it was the year my brother got out of the Army and both of my older sisters got married . . . reducing the kids at home to four).
6. Take some one box of angel food cake mix and a can of crushed pineapple, mix it all together, bake per cake instructions and you have a heavenly low fat dessert.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying up until Lindsey gets done with her swim meet so I can pick her up, tomorrow my plans include taking Zachariah to swimming, cleaning the house (including the breakfront) and setting up Christmas tree and Sunday, I want to go to Mass, do the Christmas cards, clean and clean and clean.

2 comments:

Melli said...

Oh, you about wore me out with all that cleaning! The pineapple angelfood cake sounds GOOD! I'll try that! Enjoy your weekend!

Nise' said...

The angel food cake with pineapple sound yummy. I am going to try it.